2.2 release of Heureka Intelligence Platform
Heureka Software releases version 2.2 of the Heureka Intelligence Platform. Version 2.2 expands upon our existing product to include improved search capabilities, usability enhancements, data export, and search performance optimizations.
- Added the ability to search on email names and addresses
- Added over 300 new Indicators of Compromise to hash group searching to easily find these new IOCs
- Added data grid column sorting to improve user experience when reviewing search results
- Added the ability generate a data export to a flat-file CSV to allow users to use external tools for further analysis
- Improved search performance to return results to the user interface much faster
We would love to talk to you about how you can leverage our platform to help you better understand and manage your unstructured data. If you would like to see a demo of our newest version, please contact Nate Latessa.